No products were found matching your selection.
Lubbering L.ADU Electronic 255/256 Drills
THE SMARTEST WAY OF SRILLING IS BORN: L.ADU ELECTRONIC 255/256.
L.ADU combines all the advantages of a pneumatic drilling unit with the efficiency, solidity and programmability of an electronic one. The motor, which is maintenance-free, reduces energy consumption by up to 90% in comparison with a pneumatic unit.
Every material stack can be drilled with L.ADU electronic 255/256 at an optimum cutting speed. Functions like identifying different materials and penetrating through the material stack help to improve the quality and at the same time serve to reduce process times.
L.ADU electronic 255/256 can be integrated into the module system of L.ADU pneumatic and can also make use of the complete range of spindles, tool interfaces, interlocking systems and options. Therefore, pneumatic units can be replaced by L.ADU electronic without changing existing infrastructure or already qualified drilling processes in the production flow. Established maintenance processes and spare part inventory for our feed gears can be continued to use. For this, both L.ADU electronic and L.ADU pneumatic can efficiently be used in a parallel way.
- Very short process times through programmable speeds
- Economical by saving up to 90% energy
- Ergonomic design ensures easy handling
- Environmentally friendly: The amount of cooling lubricant is regulated automatically by the machine due to material detection
- Modular and compatible to L.ADU pneumatic
- Robust and long lasting
SOME CALL IT BLACK BOX. WE CALL IT SMART BOX.
By linking an L.ADU electronic 255/256 to our “smart box“, the system meets all demands which are required on modern production devices in the digital world of today and tomorrow. The current process parameters are transferred online to any L.ADU which is attached and the item is identified via the type of the machine. The System registers every single drilling, and creates a log the drilling time and all relevant parameters. All ctivities and information are stored chronologically in the log file.
All relevant settings remain stored on every L.ADU electronic until the next update via the “smart interface“. This ensures the uninterrupted production flow should there be an error in the network. In this way the current settings are always available for analysis during servicing.
- High availability through maintenance-free EC servo drive
- Virtually fail-safe and interchangeable through an integrated control system
- Electronic counter function for maintenance, operating tool time and lifetime of L.ADU
- Fully parameterizable
- Userfriendly through an integrated LCD text display for all important functions